Organic Cotton Pohutukawa Dress
Our Organic Cotton Pohutukawa Dress is inspired by the beautiful native flowers of New Zealand, the Pohutukawa. This dress comes in a comfortable and relaxed fit with an adjustable waist and long sleeves. Just perfect to play and grow in.
To minimize shrinkage, our fabric has been pre-washed at our GOTS certified manufacturing unit.
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock Knit for natural stretch and strength.
- Free from pesticides and harsh chemicals.
- Draw-string tie at waist to adjust for comfortable fit and growth.
- YKK snaps at the back for easy changes.
- Proudly designed in New Zealand.
- Made in a socially and environmentally conscientious SEDEX accredited manufacturing unit in India.
- GOTS and Oeko-Tex approved non-toxic dyes and accessories and ZLD water-saving dyeing technique, have been used on all our garments.
Sizing: True to size
- Baby model is 1.5 months old and wears size 000 (0-3m).
Check our size guide here.
Packaging is reusable and recyclable.
Share with us:
We would absolutely love to see our garments and other products in use; kindly share with us on social media. Our Instagram is @paulandpaulie or hashtag #paulandpaulienz, we can’t wait to see your photos!
Your review of our products would mean so much to us! Do take a few minutes to send us your product review and comments!
Free standard shipping for orders over NZ$100 New Zealand wide* (*excluding seasonal promotions).
Shipping fee for orders under NZ$100 will be charged at the check-out based on volume, weight and destination.
Our New Zealand shipping starts from NZ$6.00. Shipping cost will vary based on location, weight and size of your order. An additional charge for Rural Delivery will be applicable. GST will be applicable on all shipping rates. Shipping cost will be added at the time of checkout. All courier parcels require your signature.
Being environment-friendly, we use A5, A4 and A3 size Compostable Bags and recycled card Gift boxes to ship your orders. All our packaging is reusable and recyclable.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, with overnight delivery. For delivery to a rural area, an additional 2 or 3 days may be required.
Shipping of our A4 compostable satchels and Gift boxes is done by New Zealand Post.
Freight charges are calculated by volume and weight. Prices will be shown in the checkout and are GST zero rated.
All our Economy parcels and satchels (packets) are tracked by NZ Post and expected delivery is 3-10 working days.
Rest of the World
If you are outside New Zealand and Australia, and wish our garments to be delivered to you, kindly contact us for shipping rates –email@example.com
For more information, head to our shipping policy.