Organic Cotton Pohutukawa Dress
Our 'Sweet as' dresses are inspired by the beautiful flowers of New Zealand. They come in a comfortable and relaxed-fit. Just perfect to play and grow in. This dress has the delicate and gorgeous print of the native flower, the Pohutukawa.
To minimize shrinkage, our fabric has been pre-washed at our GOTS certified factory.
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock Knit for natural stretch and strength.
- Free from pesticides and harsh chemicals.
- Draw-string tie at waist to adjust for comfortable fit and growth.
- YKK snaps at the back for easy changes.
- Proudly designed in New Zealand.
- Made in a socially and environmentally conscientious manufacturing unit in India.
- GOTS and Oeko-Tex approved non-toxic dyes and accessories and ZLD water-saving dyeing technique, have been used on all our garments.
Sizing: True to size
- Model is 1 year and 6 months old and wears size 2 (2Y).
Check our size guide here.
Share with us:
We would absolutely love to see our garments and other products in use; kindly share with us on social media. Our Instagram is @paulandpaulie or hashtag #paulandpaulienz, we can’t wait to see your photos!
Your review of our products would mean so much to us! Do take a few minutes to send us your product review and comments!