Our 'Sweet as' dresses are inspired by the beautiful flowers of New Zealand. They come in a comfortable and relaxed-fit. Just perfect to play and grow in. This dress has the delicate and gorgeous print of the native flower, the Pohutukawa.
To minimize shrinkage, our fabric has been pre-washed at our GOTS certified factory.
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock Knit for natural stretch and strength.
- Free from pesticides and harsh chemicals.
- Draw-string tie at waist to adjust for comfortable fit and growth.
- YKK snaps at the back for easy changes.
- Proudly designed in New Zealand.
- Made in a socially and environmentally conscientious manufacturing unit in India.
- GOTS and Oeko-Tex approved non-toxic dyes and accessories and ZLD water-saving dyeing technique, have been used on all our garments.
Sizing: True to size
- Model is 1 year and 6 months old and wears size 2 (2Y).
Check our size guide here.
Share with us:
We would absolutely love to see our garments and other products in use; kindly share with us on social media. Our Instagram is @paulandpaulie or hashtag #paulandpaulienz, we can’t wait to see your photos!
Your review of our products would mean so much to us! Do take a few minutes to send us your product review and comments!
Great. It’s nice and heavy. Great for our current cold weather.
Thanks Nora! We think so too - our Phutukawa dress is a winner for autumn-winter!
Love these dresses! They are adorable and amazing quality. Love that you can make the dress tighter or loosen it with the string. Beautiful pattern too!
Glad you liked the dresses adjustable waist!