HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ORGANIC COTTON GARMENTS?
- Wash before use.
- Separate light coloured and dark coloured organic cotton garments.
- Turn garments with prints inside out.
- Cold machine wash (max 300C) with like colours in dissolved detergent.
- Use a mild environmentally friendly detergent.
- Avoid using fabric softener or bleach as this will fade the colour and weaken the garments fibre strength
- Do not dry clean.
- Line dry. Do not tumble dry on a high setting as it may cause shrinkage.
- Conventional cotton is generally treated with chemicals to reduce shrinkage. Our organic cotton garments are not treated, so it is possible for it to shrink 7-10%.
- Cold iron on the reverse.