WHO MAKES OUR GARMENTS
Our garments are made with great care and attention to detail by our manufacturing partners in India, in a GOTS certified garment manufacturing unit. We are devoted to doing things right and doing it well – from farm to yarn to garments for your child!
Both people and business practices matter to us.
Our supplier resonates with our core values and complies with stringent global garment manufacturing standards. This is evident in the following ways:
- Fair trade terms and conditions for workers are practiced.
- Our farmers, staff and their families are well looked after and paid fair living wages.
- Employment is by worker’s choice; there is NO forced or child labour.
- Women workers are not discriminated or exploited.
- Health and safety measures are put in practise.
- Working hours are as per regulations including breaks for meals and rest.
- An independent social accountability audit is performed periodically to meet global standards by way of SA-8000.
- In addition, we do regular visits to our manufacturing unit in India, as people are valuable to us!