Organic Cotton Tuatara Fleece Jumper
Tuatara are a rare reptile found in the wild only in New Zealand. They are the last survivors of an order of reptiles that thrived in the age of the dinosaurs.
Our magnificent green Organic Cotton Tuatara Fleece Jumper is our nod to this unique native!
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece, it has a soft brushed loop knit inside, making it super soft and incredibly comfortable for your child, for all seasons.
It is perfect as a mid-weight layer that is easy to wear and take off. The ‘smiling tuatara’ lizard embroidery in front adds a sparkle of joy!
It is from our new Beach and Bush Collection, made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
Mix and match our jumper with matching green shorts or jet black pants from our range for your entire team.
To minimize shrinkage, our fabric has been pre-washed at our GOTS certified factory.
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Fleece Knit for natural warmth and strength.
- Free from pesticides and harsh chemicals.
- Naturally durable and comfortable.
- YKK snaps on the shoulder for easy changes.
- Proudly designed in New Zealand.
- Made in a socially and environmentally conscientious manufacturing unit in India.
- GOTS and Oeko-Tex approved non-toxic dyes and accessories and ZLD water-saving dyeing technique, have been used on all our garments.
Sizing: True to size
- Toddler model is 3½ years old and wears size 3 (3Y).
Check our size guide here.
Share with us:
We would absolutely love to see our garments and other products in use; kindly share with us on social media. Our Instagram is @paulandpaulie or hashtag #paulandpaulienz, we can’t wait to see your photos!
Your review of our products would mean so much to us! Do take a few minutes to send us your product review and comments!