Organic Cotton Tui and Fantail Tee Shirt
Our subtle seashell ivory coloured Organic Cotton Tui and Fantail Shirt has a simple print of two of our favourite native New Zealand birds - the songbird tui (or Parson bird) and the fantail (or pīwakawaka).
This tee shirt is from our new Beach and Bush Collection. Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton with a tie-up sash in front, it is extra comfy, hypoallergenic, and practical for your child’s everyday adventures.
Mix and match our tee with our shorts or leggings for your entire team.
To minimize shrinkage, our fabric has been pre-washed at our GOTS certified factory.
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton single Jersey knit for natural stretch and strength.
- Free from pesticides and harsh chemicals.
- Naturally durable and comfortable.
- Proudly designed in New Zealand.
- Made in a socially and environmentally conscientious manufacturing unit in India.
- GOTS and Oeko-Tex approved non-toxic dyes and accessories and ZLD water-saving dyeing technique, have been used on all our garments.
Sizing: True to size
- Toddler model is 3½ years old and wears size 3 (3Y).
Check our size guide here.
Share with us:
We would absolutely love to see our garments and other products in use; kindly share with us on social media. Our Instagram is @paulandpaulie or hashtag #paulandpaulienz, we can’t wait to see your photos!
Your review of our products would mean so much to us! Do take a few minutes to send us your product review and comments!